Summer'08 Ride

Taught this one this morning and it's hot. We were out on the "road": fast flats, rolling hills, an 8 minute climb and 15 minutes of flat road intervals to finish. If any instructors have found me and want a complete profile, email and I'll be glad to share. Happy Spinning. Stay cool. Relax your shoulders. Breathe.

1. Terra Firma/Delerium & Aude: Warm-Up
2. Let U Go (Airplay Mix)/ATB
3. Beautiful Day/U2
4. Somebody Told Me/The Killers
5. Misery Business (Acoustic Version)/Paramore
6. Shut Up and Let Me Go/ The Ting Tings
7. I'm Outta Love/Anastacia
8. Just Like That (Jason Nevins Club Mix)/Amber
9. Give it 2 Me (Paul Oakenfold Edit)/Madonna
10. Shake It/Metro Station
11. Flathead/The Fratellis
12. T&F Moltosugo Remix (Let the Sun Shine In)/Milk & Sugar
13. I'm Yours/Jason Mraz: Cool Down
14. Adrift/Jack Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the "I Can't Wait Until March" playlist

What's on My Mind

#17