FallFast




Last week, I was feeling a bit nostalgic and in the mood for a fast road ride, so I dug into 2006 for this one (only updated warm-up and cool-down).  I had to dig even farther back for the pictures, but that was an accident.  I was scanning in some old kids' photos and came across these from 2002.  I can't remember the name of the race, but it was on the streets of lower Manhattan, 9/11 was still very fresh in our consciousness (less that a year had passed and there was evidence everywhere), Lance had just won #4 and there was amazing energy there that day.  "Sigh."  But..back to the ride...cadence is quick and we only settle in for 1 heavy climb.  It's the kind of ride where you just hang on and, then, let go........

1.  Certainty (Mark Otten Dub) [feat. Cathy Burton]/Julian Vincent
2.  Smiley Faces/Gnarls Barkley
3.  Pump It/Black Eyed Peas
4.  Faster Kill Pussycat (Club Mix)/Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy
5.  Suddenly I See/KT Tunstall
6.  Funky Kingston/Toots and the Maytals
7.  Rafters/Moby
8.  (More Bounce in) California/Soul Kid #1
9.  White Flag (Al B. Rich Radio Mix)/Dido
10. Lose Control (Featuring Ciara & Fat Man Scoop)/Missy Elliot
11. Gone Daddy Gone/Gnarls Barkley
12. Kiss (Extended Version)/Prince
13. Come On Get Higher/Matt Nathanson (cool-down)
14. Many the Miles (Live)/Sara Bareilles 
15. The Trapeze Swinger/Iron & Wine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the "I Can't Wait Until March" playlist

What's on My Mind

#17