High energy, high tempo, everything but high hills. Something changes every minute...terrain, speed and/or resistance. Then, the last 8 minutes are an all out seated flat to the finish. Hold cadence and resistance steady for 4 minutes. Get your mind out of it, let GO, relax your shoulders and focus. Breathe. Last few minutes, increase work effort every minute until you hit your max...you know where it is today. Let the sweat pour out and, with it, all of the stress you hold onto every day. Feel it releasing, rolling down and off the back of the bike. Leave it behind. You don't need it. Enjoy.
Lots of re-mixes today....
1. The Driver/Eleven Federation (Spinning v.13) (warm up)
2. Hey Boy/The Chemical Brothers
3. Listen to the Music (DJ Malibu Mix)/The Doobie Brothers
4. Start the Commotion/The Wiseguys
5. (Heroes) Just for One Day/David Guetta vs. David Bowie
6. Express Yourself (Mocean Worker Remix)/Charles Wright & The Watts
7. Call on Me (Eric Prydz vs. Retarded Funk Remix)/Eric Prydz
8. (Reach Up for the) Sunrise (Jason Nevins Remix)/Duran Duran
9. We are Dakota/Tantricistics (Spinning v. 13) (seated flat)
10. In My Heart/Moby (cool down)
11. In a Little While