Fall Form

So, the seasons are about to change, and it's a time of transition and introspection.  I've probably said this before, but autumn is absolutely my favorite time of year.  The intensity of summer is calming, the air and light and leaves are changing, and I am energized.  I always find myself taking leaps forward in the fall...maybe it's because I feel the pressure before the darkness of winter sets in, or maybe it's just that I am aligned in some universal way.  No matter, this year is no exception.  I am following good energy and, even in rough times, keep reminding myself of that.  I wish the same for all of you in my classes and all who are on a journey, whether it's to better physical or mental wellness, or just to find some inner strength that you didn't know you had.

So, I've been teaching this one often lately.  It's all about form, and it's a great one to use to check in on yourself, to assess your fitness level after the summer.  We do every position we do in a spin class, focusing on form as we ride the road.  Even those of us who have been riding for a while can use the simple reminders to prevent injuries and insure that we can keep doing this for as long as we wish.

Speaking of which, as a total aside, Lance returning for the 2009 Tour?  :-)


1.  T&F Moltosugo Remix/Milk & Sugar (warm-up)
2.  Follow Me/ Uncle Kracker
3.  Right Here, Right Now/Fatboy Slim
4.  Joy Don't Stop/Joy Kitikonti
5.  Wonderful (Dave Aude's Nu Romantic Mixshow...)/Annie Lennox
6.  The Things You Say (Original Mix)/Cicada
7.  Little Red Corvette (Dance Mix)/Prince
8.  Chasing Cars/Snow Patrol
9.  Sunshine/Billy Miles
10. Love You More (Radio Edit)/Armin van Buuren or Fuego/Bond
11. Walk On/U2  (cool-down)
12. Om Namah Shivaya/Deva Primal
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the "I Can't Wait Until March" playlist

What's on My Mind

#17