Ch-ch-ch Changes.

My Indoor Cycling Home


Wow, it's been a while and everything has changed.  Well, almost everything.  Almost 2 years ago, I gave up teaching "Spinning®" at a variety of gyms and studios to take on a full-time job as a fitness director and instructor at a brand new studio, which means I am now only teaching on RealRyder® bikes.  I love change. Even though it can be on-your-knees painful at times, I believe in the growth process and all that comes with it.
For those of you possibly unfamiliar with RealRyder bikes, they are a relatively new design on an old friend, our stationary indoor cycling bike, that tilt side-to-side, simulating a more natural outdoor cycling ride. That last run-on sentence can not possibly do justice to their design, so I will direct you here for all the detailed info.  Too much time has passed for me to write my intended five-star review of my experience on these bikes, so I'll just end it here.

In addition, our brief love affair with Ping has ended.  I say "our" meaning the group of indoor cycling instructor music junkies who benefitted greatly from the simple sharing of music and playlists on that forum.  I loved it, found and shared some amazing music and miss it all the time.  *sigh*

So, I'm back here, home, hopefully to write a bit and share some music and profiles.  Join me, follow me, check-in now and then.  Let's ride some more together and grow.  It's the only way to be.

In the meantime, here's last Thursday's playlist, heavy on the mash-ups.  Just because.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the "I Can't Wait Until March" playlist

#17

What's on My Mind